Working on / Paper forum
Established in 2005 as an open and integrating initiative in which to co-ordinate communication actions of the various organizations represented in the paper chain, the Forum has established itself as paper-based communication platform, which currently covers eleven industrial associations representing manufacturers pulp and paper processing industry (manufacturers of corrugated board and coated paperboard, manufacturers of bags, envelopes, folders, notebooks.), printers, book publishers and direct marketing firms.
Publications, events, visits to the paper cycle by different groups, surveys, portrayal on the Internet and in the media, attendance at trade fairs... and a wide range of communication activities targeting both the general public and specific audiences have been put in place through the Paper Forum.
From the outset, it has been a priority objective of the Forum to develop arguments and instruments that the various organizations could implement with its partners, helping to develop a common voice based on up-to-date and well-contrasted data, as a response to the false mythology about the sector so deeply ingrained in public opinion.
Schools, workers of enterprises in the paper chain, heads of communications and environmental affairs in large companies and institutions, NGOs, the Government, the media...these are just some of the audiences for which specific actions are being implemented within the framework of a comprehensive communication plan in a permanent process of renovation and expansion.
The PAPER FORUM is formed by:
- ASPAPEL (Spanish Association of Pulp and Paper Manufacturers).
- AFCO (Association of Corrugated Board Manufacturers).
- ASPACK (Spanish Association of Manufacturers of Packaging and Transformed Cardboard).
- FEIGRAF (Spanish Graphic Industry Business Federation).
- Federation of Publishers' Guilds of Spain
- ANELE (National Association of Publishers of Books and Teaching Materials).
- ASSOMA (Spanish Association of Manufacturers of Envelopes and Paper and Board for Teaching and Office).
- AVAD-FECEMD (Association of Mail Order Companies)
- AIFBOP (Iberian Association of Manufacturers of Paper Bags) - LA BOLSA DE PAPEL
- CLUSTERPAPEL (Basque Paper Cluster Association).
- REPACAR (Spanish Association of Recovered Paper).
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SOME MORE…